University of Sheffield
Deadline: 1 May 2018 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts Sept 2018
The University of Sheffield, in collaboration with the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development, is now able to offer 10 scholarships (over 3 years) targeted at international students from developing countries for a number of courses that are affiliated with the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Sheffield Institute for International Development, University of Sheffield, UK
Level/Fields of study:
• MA Cities and Global Development
• MA International Development
• MSc in Environmental Change and International Development
• MPH in International Development
• MSc in International Social Change and Policy
• MA Global and Political Economy
• MA International Politics
• MA in Social Research
4 scholarships are available for 2018
International students from developing countries
Each scholarship offers a a full tuition fee waiver, maintenance for University accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
- You must hold an offer for one of the eligible courses (see above) to study at the University of Sheffield in 2018 by Tuesday, 1 May 2018.
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2018. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2018.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the eligible developing countries or territories as listed at the official website.
You will be automatically considered for the scholarship if you are a national of, or permanently domiciled in, one of the eligible countries or territories and if you receive an offer to study one of the eligible courses. Deadline is Tuesday, 1 May 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/money/fergusonscholarship