The University of New England is pleased to offer 20 scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for postgraduate degree programme.
University offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of the scholarships is to attract the best and most motivated people to University of New England.
The University of New England is a public university in Australia with approximately 21,000 higher education students. Its original and main campus is located in the city of Armidale in northern central New South Wales.
Applicants must have previous degree. The University of New England requires applicants from countries where English is not the principal language to provide a result of an IELTS test undertaken within 2 years of this application. Direct entry into Higher Degree Research courses requires an overall IELTS of 6.5. with no sub-band less than 6.0.
- Application Deadline: May 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered over different departments across the University, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- Scholarship Award: A fixed rate of AU$27,082 per annum tax free for full-time candidates, paid in fortnightly instalments.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 20 UNE IPRA’s are available to outstanding applicants.
- Nationality: International Applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International Applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: A Scholarship holder:
- must be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003
- must have received an Offer of full-time internal HDR Candidature at UNE but not be enrolled.
- must not be in receipt of an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the Scholarship stipend rate, whilst in receipt of the Scholarship.
- must not have completed a research degree at the same level as the proposed candidature, or at a higher level.
- English Language Requirements: The University of New England requires applicants from countries where English is not the principal language to provide a result of an IELTS test undertaken within 2 years of this application. Direct entry into Higher Degree Research courses requires an overall IELTS of 6.5. with no sub-band less than 6.0. pcfbpanel.com
Scholarships in Australia
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.