The University Grenoble Alpes is inviting PERSYVAL-Lab Scholarships for master‘s degree or for PhD thesis related to mathematics, applied mathematics, informatics, signal processing and automatics. International students are eligible to apply for these grants.
The University of Grenoble (UGA) is one of Europe’s leading universities. It offers its students a high-quality education, providing them with a passport to the professional world. Our university has acquired this international status through the quality of its teaching and the excellence of its research, much of which takes place in collaboration with major international and national organizations.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: May 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Eligible Master Programs:
- M2 specialities taught in French or in English
- Mathématiques Fondamentales
- Master Microéléctronique Intégration des Systèmes Temps Réels et Embarqués (MISTRE)
- M2 specialties taught in English
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble (MoSIG)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Math (MSIAM)
- Master in Systems, Control and Information Technologies (MiSCIT) Signal & ImaGe processing Methods & Applications (SIGMA)
- Operations Research, Combinatorics, and Optimization (ORCO)
- Scholarship Award: This grant of 8000 € is intended to support excellent students whose income is insufficient to cover living expenses and who wish to obtain a master degree and then to apply to a doctoral program within one of the laboratories associated with PERSYVAL-Lab.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these grants.
- Number of Scholarships: A maximum of ten grants will be allocated for the 2018- 2019 academic year.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these grants.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The program is open to all students applying for a Master program in Computer Science, Control, Mathematics or Signal Processing (see the list of eligible programs below). Candidates must have successfully completed the first year of a Master’s Degree program or obtained an equivalent qualification (e.g. engineering degree) recognized by UGA and show a strong motivation for research. Students who are selected will be registered at UGA (or Grenoble INP) and will be able to obtain the Master’s Degree at UGA (or Grenoble INP).
Language requirements: TOEFL score higher than 79-80 (internet based) or higher than 6 for the IELTS (or an equivalent test) for English courses, a level equivalent to B2 for French courses.
How to Apply: 1st: Apply to the Master’s Degree online application
2nd: Fill in the application form for PERSYVAL-Lab Master grant, attach the requested documents and send these documents to our education board
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.